- Last Updated: Wednesday, 19 September 2018 21:03
Membership Levels nclude:
- Tier 1: Entry level membership. That requires a completed application, and payment of any applicable fees. At this level, members may contribute with NCS duties, field operations, and other activities outside of served agencies.
- Tier 2: This level requires a background check in addition to all Tier 1 requirements. At this level a member may be deployed alongside a Tier 3 member at a served agency.
- Tier 3: This level requires completion of ICS courses 100,200,700, and 800 in addition to all Tier 2 requirements. Minimum level required for solo deployment. There may may be additional site specific training or requirements for some served agencies.
- Tier 4: This level requires successful completion of AuxCom training in addition to all Tier 3 requirements.